As members of KW Redeemer, we bring our gifts to bear by serving in various ministries. We’ll connect with you regarding the area of interest you mentioned in the form so you can join a team and get plugged in! We also support the church financially so that the gospel can be both preserved and spread in our city.
You can fill out a giving form here and place it in the offering at one of our services.
Connecting with you once more to answer any remaining questions …
Now that you’ve filled out this form to help us get to know you more, we’ll set up a meeting to talk further and give you a chance to express your thoughts and feelings about membership and the church with us. In this next meeting we’d like to hear from you regarding two things:
1) What do you appreciate about KW Redeemer that has led you to make a membership commitment?
2) What disagreements, questions, or things about KW Redeemer don’t you understand that you’d like further explained to you before you are able to make a commitment to membership?
Being Welcomed into Membership at a worship service
Everyone coming into membership at one of our public worship services will be asked these 5 questions and should be able to answer them all in the affirmative:
1. Do you acknowledge yourself to be a sinner in God’s sight, justly deserving His judgement, and without hope except through His mercy & grace toward you in Christ?
2. Do you believe in the Lord Jesus as the Son of God and Saviour of sinners, who, by His grace, has made you God’s beloved, adopted child? Do you receive and rest upon Him alone for salvation as it is offered to you in the Gospel?
3. As one rescued by God’s grace, do you to endeavour to live as a follower of Christ in humble reliance upon God’s grace?
4. Do you submit to the Word of God as your standard for faith and practice, and do you receive the government and discipline of the church according to the Scriptures to serve your family in purity and peace?
5. Do you commit, to the best of your ability, to support the preservation of the gospel in this church as one of its members in a spirit of unity?
We look forward to having you join the Redeemer community!